Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ashley Babydoll Brown


My name is Ashley Brown aka Babydoll. I am looking to build and make a successful mark in the modeling industry. Although Modeling is my passion, I’m here to master all aspects of the game. Which include but not limited hair, make-up, fashion, and being behind the scenes to know how everything works! I’m what some people call a triple threat here in Washington DC, because I know how to do hair, make-up, and rip a photo shoot. I am extremely hard working, motivated and love being in front of the camera. I will do the following areas in modeling, commercial, urban, glamour, runway, video and editorial modeling

1 comment:

  1. is there anyway you can please delete this? This is me and for professional purposes I would like it taken down.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete